Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Still Alive and Hooking!

Knew that would get your attention. :) Not THAT kind of hooking...the kind that involves yarn and a crochet hook.

It's been about 9 months since I last posted. Long enough to have another kid! But I didn't...don't worry. However, my youngest HAS started kindergarten this year so it's been kind of nice having each morning to myself.

My creativity dried out a bit over the summer. Things were just too busy with the kids being out of school. Now the cooler weather has been starting to set in, here in Southern California, and it's so nice to sit and crochet or knit!

My most recent project included making a whole lot of cupcakes for my grand-niece's second birthday coming up this month, since her party is cupcake-themed. Enjoy the photos!


24 cupcake party favors


A bigger cupcake for Grace to cuddle



A cupcake hat for Grace to wear


A cupcake purse for Grace to carry

No comments: