Sunday, January 17, 2010

Blogger Down!

Wow.... It's been a looooong time since I've posted anything to this blog. I'm really sorry about that...I know all one of you who is following this blog must be really chomping at the bit in anticipation of this newest posting!

Ok, silliness aside, here's a quick rundown of what I've been up to:

1. All those projects I mentioned in my last post? I did two out of four of them. The cabled purse got completed and the end product was given to my sister-in-law as part of her Christmas present. The doll backpack got finished in time for my great-niece's first birthday in October 2009. Both items turned out really cute! I may post photos here... or, alternatively, you can check them out on Ravelry: mo3insd's projects

2. My oldest nephew and his wife had a baby! So now I've got a great-nephew, too. I knit him a really cute sweater and hat....

And I'm also planning on visiting him and the rest of my extended family at the beginning of February, so I've crocheted him a blanket....

...and I'll probably try to squeeze in another sweater before I leave for the trip.

Really, I have been keeping busy with my crafting... Mostly knitting and crochet. All of my recently completed projects can be found on Ravelry.

I'll try to keep things updated here! Yet another New Year's resolution..............

No comments: