Monday, September 8, 2008

Busy, baby, busy

My 26 year old niece is expecting her first baby next month. So the past few months I've been knitting and crocheting like crazy making her things. Being the spaz I am, though, I haven't been taking pictures of my completed works before I've shipped them off to her! One item, in particular, was a really lovely baby bonnet that I truly wish I'd photo'd before I sent it to her...I'm pretty proud of it... It turned out so nice! Ah well. I'll ask my brother to get some pictures for me. :)

I've knitted my grand-niece-to-be (it's a girl, the sonogram shows!) two sweaters, thus far. Two pairs of booties and the aforementioned bonnet. I've also knitted her a little pumpkin hat (since she's supposed to be a fall baby) that I still have in my possession. I've just completed crocheting her a spring dress with a matching headband, which I still have, also. These items I plan to photograph tomorrow, so stay tuned! :) I still plan on making a pair of crocheted mary janes to match the dress and I also have a little security blanket on a set of circular knitting needles that's in progress. Exciting stuff!

My kids keep asking me when I'm going to make THEM something. Some day, I tell them. Just not today. :)

No comments: