Sunday, March 9, 2008

The weekend's almost over? Already??

Here it is, Sunday morning. Where did the weekend go?? My daughter is a Girl Scout and I'm the troop leader. Not for much longer, I don't think. I've been doing it for the past four years, now, and I'm burned out on it. I'm worried, though, that if I don't keep leading the troop, it'll disband. Though is that really so bad? I don't know...

Anyway, it's Girl Scout cookie time, so the past two weekends my daughter and I have been doing the site sales (you know, when you see the Girl Scout troops in front of your local grocery store, trying to guilt you into buying cookies with their cuteness??). Today's the last one for our troop, thank goodness!

I finished Kimberly's hat on Friday.... Pictures will be posted as soon as I take some. Although I realized after it was complete and I was staring at it wondering at how big it was that I'd forgotten to change needle sizes after the initial band ribbing. Oops! Maybe I'll get another skein of yarn and do her another hat just like it and give this one to charity.

I've also started working on completing a baby sweater I'd started a few months ago and had stopped working on. I didn't like how the sleeves were turning out, so I'd set it aside. Now I figure I'll try to finish it up just so that it's not taking up space and my needles that have been tied up with it!

No comments: